I turned another year older a couple of days ago.A� I liked twenty-five.A�A�I liked it a lot.A�My favorite year so far, with so many adventures and interesting encounters that could have filled the space of more than a single year.A� Five wordsA�relating toA�twenty-five would be:
In honor of another year of life and 2012, I thought I’d make a list of 26 things I want out of year 26.A� There is no specific order to the list.
- Finish my Rosetta Stone Spanish, and have learned something during the process.A� (Learned something in the process means holding a short conversation.A� A conversationA�that happensA�in a foreign country or while working XNA would be fine too).
- Learn to play one song on the Ukulele. It probably won’t be this cool, but I’ll post a video on this site whenA�said song is learned.
- A published article/story
- Go tide poolingA�(I love tide pools)
- Play tennis again…consistently
- Take a writing class
- Go dancing
- See tortillas in major retail establishments
- See tortillas flying off the shelves at major retail establishments
- Stay connected to a community of faith
- Reach the 100,000 visitors toA�The Flight Attendant LifeA�website:)
Bike Los Angeles to San Diego(12/30/11)
- Skydiving with Sybil (Sybil is so cool and she warrants her own blog post, which I plan on writing).
- Find a business/writing mentor
- Railroad Revival Tour 2012
- Go on twenty-six dates…with the same guy (I am strongly doubting that this is possible. I guess I’ll find out).
- Kayaking in Seward.
- Ride in a Helicopter
And here come the new sights to see:
Estonia, Lithuania Spain& Morocco
This next year, I want to pay attention to the following five.
Want to know the latest secrets and
insider info of Flight Attendant Life?
Sign up for our newsletter!
- Let Go
a�?Never Doubt. There comes a moment when you begin to realize that virtually anything is possible – that nothing is too good to be true.a�?A�A�A� a��A�A�A�A�A�Kobi Yamada