The airline industry is one of stereotypes, majorities, and minorities. A�One of those minorities being heterosexual males. A�Straight male flight attendants exist, but it isn’t expected. A�I am disappointed when I hear feedback from some of my straight male friends that say they have thought about working as a flight attendant, but have brushed the thought aside due to stereotypes. A�I believe that everyone is entitled to their choice of sexual orientation, and people should feel accepted in the environments that they find themselves in.
And I also believe that more straight men need to be flight attendants. A�Keep reading to find out why:
Because you can…
1. A�Fly With Me
Want to know the latest secrets and
insider info of Flight Attendant Life?
Sign up for our newsletter!
This of course would be the best reason, and since it’s the most important, I think this blog is finished…
2. A�Free Travel-A�which is actually the real, best reason:)
3. A�Days To Play-A�Flight Attendants usually have a schedule that allows them to do what they really love on their days off.
4. A�Cute Passengers: A�Women like to travel. A�You meet them.
5. A�Cute Coworkers: A�You won’t have very much male competition for your female colleagues’ attention.
6. A�The Adventure: A�You never really know what you will get to experience, and you can create adventure.
7. A�Builds Character: A�You learn to deal with people, patience, and other important skills that build character.
8. A�No Monetary Investment: A�It doesn’t take paying for school, or years, or a big investment to try out the flight attendant thing.