Yes, here is a short list of things that make me shake my head, stopping to jot on my mental notepad, scribbling in my brain, “I’m not going to do that/think that/believe that/react that way…etc, etc again…”
And then, not twenty-fours later, “I can’t remember where I parked my car.”
You know there’s an app for that?
Where Did I Park My Car And Other Things I Should Probably Know By Now
- It takes me an hour to get to work. I should know that trying to make it in thirty minutes just does not add up. Math has never been my forte. (The joke at work is that the reason I cannot count is because I was home schooled. No offense to you home schoolers out there. Pretty sure this theory only applies to me though, so you’re good).
- Some people are just ridiculous, and by ridiculous, I mean ridiculous.
- Seriously!? Stop being so serious! Laughter can mask a multitude of annoyances.
- Getting only five hours of sleep will always make me a grumpy pants.
- My job and life…it’s just not predictable. Why fortune tell the future?
- People are full of surprises. Some I appreciate, and of course, some I do not.
- The flight will probably be delayed if I have an appointment right after the trip. Does the universe have a weird sense of humor? I wonder…
- Not everyone will like me.
- There isn’t a fast forward, pause, or rewind button in life. Moments are special, a gift, and very fleeting.
- I really need to start writing down where I parked my car. This walking up and down row after row of parked vehicles is not the way that I want to spend a Friday afternoon.
Faster. Farther away. Run. Fly. Go. // I push my foot down ..
“Katy,” I said. “I’m not doing a very good job at this.” ..
I can hear three different Holiday songs, seemingly competing for loudness. And ..
That moment when everything is hilarious and confusing. I was supposed to be ..'Tis the season. The ..
[caption id="attachment_10933" align="aligncenter" width="600"] Christmastime in Copenhagen means Tivoli treats!